WEDDINGS AT THE SPRUCETON INN
First off, CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you so much for considering the Inn for such a special occasion.
We've hosted over a dozen weddings and counting, from intimate affairs of just ten folks to two hundred person parties! Below you'll find details about exactly what we offer. Take a look, then feel free to give us a shout with any questions you might have and/or to set up a visit.
And it should go without saying, but we'll say it anyway: anyone and everyone is welcome to get married here!
Check-in officially begins at 3pm, though the organizers are welcome to arrive as early as 12pm to begin taking care of any set-up. Room One, our Front Desk and Bar, will be open to your guests exclusively from 3-11pm.
Want to have a casual BBQ Friday evening with your closest friends and family? Sounds great! We have several different fire pits with picnic tables, lounge chairs, and Weber grills. Firewood, charcoal, lighter fluid, and grill tools are all complimentary and we're more than happy to help you get a big ol' bonfire roaring-- s'mores for twenty included! You've got exclusive access to all eight acres of property, so you can make yourselves at home.
Say "I do" anywhere on the grounds you'd like! Down by the creek, with a view of the mountains... We'll be happy to show you our favorite spots.
Time to get down! Maybe have cocktails by the pond, then enjoy a reception in a tent in our sunny meadow. Live music and DJs are permitted. Dancing and general merriment very much encouraged! Didn't get enough bonfire time Friday night? We'll happily set up another one for your "after party".
In addition to our usual complimentary Café Grumpy coffee service and Pop-Tarts, you are welcome to bring along any other breakfast goodies you'd like for your guests at the Inn and a handful of other close family and friends to enjoy. Check out is a little later than usual at 1pm.
- Our available 2017 weekend dates are between June 2nd and October 1st excluding holidays. We can hold a date for up to two weeks before going into contract. Please contact us for our current availability.
- We have a maximum capacity of 200 guests for our wedding Ceremonies and Receptions. Friday night and Sunday morning events are capped at 30.
- We have 9 rooms on site; 6 Kitchenettes ($229 per night) and 3 Standards ($219 per night). Each room has just one queen size bed, though we also have two twin size cots we can roll in one at a time to any room. This means our normal overnight capacity is 18, maximum is 20. And yes, there are plenty of other hotels and rental cabins to house your other guests within a twenty-five minute drive of the Inn! We'll be happy to point you in their direction.
- When you book the Inn for a wedding, you are booking private access to our eight acres of grounds from Friday 3pm through Sunday 1pm. Our Front Desk and Bar in Room One, usually open to the public, is available exclusively for your guests Friday 3pm to 11pm, Saturday 8:30am to Ceremony start, Sunday 8:30am to 1pm.
- Tents are required for Saturday receptions in case of inclement weather.
- We don't require that you work with any vendors in particular, but here are some of our personal faves: Brushland Eating House (catering), American Glory BBQ (catering), Nina's Home Cooking (catering), Lekker (catering), Bread Alone Bakery (cakes), Molly J. Marquand (flowers), Hops Petunia (flowers), Big Top Rentals (tents, furniture, dish rental etc), Events Unlimited (tents, furniture, dish rental etc), Love Me Do Photography, and Forged In the North Photography!
- All deliveries and pick-ups must take place between Friday 12pm and Sunday 3pm. Spruceton Inn staff is NOT responsible for the coordination of or to be present for any deliveries or pick-ups of goods not included in our package, nor for the disposal of refuse.
- Our tent meadow has access to electrical outlets which you're welcome to use for lights, catering, amplified music, and whatever else you may need. There is NO potable water source in the meadow, so caterers will need to bring their own water.
- Parking is available on site for up to 40 cars. Bus drop offs are welcome and especially encouraged for large groups.
- Event insurance is required. We can put you in touch with a local insurance agent who can help you take care of it. Most folks' premiums wind up being between $250-$500 depending on what exactly gets covered.
- Proper event liquor license is required for the Saturday Reception. Most caterers will have their own. We can also put you in touch with a local lawyer who can take care of it for you for around $250. You may BYOB for your small Friday and/or Sunday events for a corkage fee to be determined in your contract.
- Amplified music can be enjoyed in designated event areas until 11pm.
ROOMS & grounds: $8,500
- Exclusive property access Friday 3pm to Sunday 1pm.
- All 9 rooms reserved for Friday and Saturday nights.
Just the grounds please: $4,500
- Exclusive property access Friday 3pm to Sunday 1pm.
- All 9 rooms held for Friday and Saturday nights which your guests will be paying for on their own.
HOW TO BOOK
Shoot us an email or give us a call at 518-989-6404 and we can confirm our availability, answer any questions you might have, schedule a visit if you'd like, and reserve your wedding weekend!